We believe we have features the other don’t, you need to create an account to see them all.
- 4 account levels = Account Owner, Account Manager, Form Creator, Form User.
- All staff members have the role of Form User unless the role is changed
- The Account Owner can assign an Account Manager to assign staff roles
- Form Creators can create and deploy forms to Form Users
- The ability to find a GPS location or Google street address and add it to the form automatically
- Photos can be added to the form using the camera on a smart device before submission if needed
- Signatures can be obtained for PDF forms
- Can be used to assist in staff safety at a location
- All modules and columns can be dragged and dropped anywhere within the form
- Page layout: allowing to add 2, 3 or 4 columns as a row
- Banner Image (Company Brand or Logo)
- Description text: area for instructions or information for Form Users
- Single choice: question selector (with alert text)
- Multiple choice: selector
- Drop down list: answers (with alert text)
- Free text: area
- Calendar: module to easily enter date information
- Signature: module allowing for a signature to be recorded
- Add image or photo
- Add Latitude, Longitude or Street address
- Created forms are allocated to any staff member (Form User) that needs to use that particular form
- Any submitted forms are attached to an email as a PDF or entered into the form database to allow for downloading of a CSV spreadsheet file
- Forms can be Internal or External depending on the security needed to maintain safe record keeping practices.
- External forms are controlled by only sending a one of use email to an external person or company
- External forms once filled out and submitted become an internal record as a PDF document
- The site can be translated into different languages using Google Translate, all form data can be entered using any language.